Started in 2003
Over 200 new custom home construction projects and many residential remodeling projects
Small builder , customer focused
Focus on community service
“Building with a Cornerstone of Integrity”, is more than a motto at Covert Homes, it’s a philosophy. This philosophy includes building homes of the utmost quality and with care of construction. John Covert takes pride John Covert is available directly to answer questions and take you on visits to the home site. With Covert Homes, building a new home is fun again!
In addition to his work with Covert Homes, John is heavily involved in the betterment of the home building business community.
If you are not in the market to build a custom home, Covert Homes can provide extensive remodeling services to modernize current features or add on new space.
Kitchen or Bath Renovations
Awards and Recognitions:
• Member of the South Carolina Home Builders Association since 2005
• Member of the Building Industry of Central South Carolina Since 2005
- Board Member 2007-2014
- Served on Executive Committee as Secretary, Treasurer, Vice President, 2014 Chapter President, Immediate Past President
• Member of the Remodelers Council since 2009
• 2009 Builder Executive of the Year, Regal Awards, Columbia HBA Sales and Marketing Council
• 2010 Community Service Award, Regal Awards, Columbia HBA Sales and Marketing Council
• 2014 Columbia Remodelers Award for “Large Addition”
• 2015 Mungo Homes, WIS-TV Community Builder Award on Behalf of Blythewood Salkehatchie Summer Service
• 2016 Richard N. Sendler Award for Ethical and Professional Standards, Building Industry of Central South Carolina
• Member of the Blythewood Chamber of Commerce Since 2015
• Board Member of The Christian Assistance Bridge in Blythewood SC Since 2014
• Member of the Jeep Rogers YMCA Advisory Boards since 2016
• Board Member of the Building Industry Charitable Foundation since 2016
• Blythewood Salkehatchie Summer Service 2003-2015